In an ongoing effort to “meet clients where they are,” Samaritan House’s state-certified services offer those in recovery the opportunity to stay at Samaritan House for one year in order to reinforce sober living. Our programs include case management, addiction counseling, relapse prevention, peer group support, life skills training, and parenting classes.
As we work together to renew hope, clients are expected to:
- Remain substance-free as demonstrated by random drug/alcohol testing
- Be actively involved in all phases of their recovery program
- Honor an 11 p.m. curfew
- Seek employment within 21 days of admission
- Fully comply with all requirements of the criminal justice system and/or mental health treatment
- Assist with facility chores